Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tentative itinerary between now and December 10th

  • Tomorrow: Finally go to the beach (weather permitting)
  • Saturday-Tuesday: Another backpacking trip along the Heysen Trail, this time along the Fleurieu Peninsula south of here.
  • Wednesday-Friday: Study for and take my last final (I took the other three earlier this week).
  • Saturday the 18th: Pack up, fly to Melbourne.
  • 21st: Take a train to Sydney.
  • 24th: Fly to Cairns.
  • 30th: Fly to Hobart (Tasmania)
  • Sometime after that: Fly back to Sydney.
  • Dec 10th: Fly home.
Needless to say, I'm pretty excited, but also a little nervous, as it's my first time traveling extensively without parents to plan everything. Kyle (our new friend from William Jewell) is going to be in Melbourne with us, and Katherine is traveling with me until the 30th, when she'll go home and I continue on to Tasmania alone (everyone else is going home soon after school ends). That's all I can think of for now. I'm going to get back to trying to find places to stay and go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian,
Sounds like a winner itinerary! Will you snorkel, etc., out of Cairns? Send a postcard!
Love, Mom